Register An Event (Participate)
Celebrate the Centennial With Us!
Perhaps it is a new event or maybe it is an event that already takes place annually and you would like to adopt the Centennial as your theme.
Centennial Events represent some aspect of El Cajon’s history, heritage, culture, or nature, while simultaneously commemorating 100 years of legacy.
The El Cajon Centennial Committee encourages all organizations to submit their 2012 – 2013 special events and activities for official Centennial Event Recognition.
No event is too small. All neighborhood and community groups are welcome to register their event as part of our yearlong, citywide celebration.
We will celebrate the Centennial Year from November 2012 through November 2013!
Events to focus on the following areas:
- Centennial Theme
- Highlight community partnerships
- Include Centennial or educational component
- Celebrate El Cajon’s heritage
- Raise awareness of El Cajon’s history
Event Registration Benefits
- Use of the official El Cajon Centennial Anniversary Logo
- Listing on the Centennial Anniversary Official Web Page and Calendar of Events
- Centennial’s Resources and Marketing of your event
- Exposure in El Cajon’s Centennial messaging such as news releases, newsletters, and social media.
Apply to be a Recognized El Cajon Centennial Event, please fill out this online application form.